DUFC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DUFC Forum

The Dunfermline United Football Club Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterDUFC ARCADELog in

****NEW PUB SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMED****

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nwohbk76
DUFC reserve team player
nwohbk76

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-10-26

****NEW PUB SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMED**** Empty
PostSubject: ****NEW PUB SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMED****   ****NEW PUB SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMED**** Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:09 pm

We have finaly got a new pub sponsoring us now. It is the East End Inn. They have kindly agreed to purchase our tracksuits and provide sandwiches , sausage rolls and soup on match days. As you may know we were having some problems with the goth as they never stuck to putting anything other than food into the sponsorship. Recently john and me had a meeting with them and discussed a few things but i dont think they were happy with the way things were going and apparently have been approached by 2 clubs looking for sponsorship next season. I would like if all players could come to the East End Inn after games. I know it can be difficult some days but they are offering us a good deal and i think its only fair we repay them . Our player of the year dance will be held there. The East End Inn is now under management by the people that used to have Millers Bar. The opening night is on saturday if any players would like to go and represent the club. The man responsible for giving us the sponsorship is Richard. We will start this sunday going back to the east end as long as the game goes ahead. Please make the effort lads. cheers. Laughing
Back to top Go down
scottie210107
DUFC reserve team player

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: ****NEW PUB SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMED****   ****NEW PUB SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMED**** Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:03 pm

So what's happened to all the money ? Why are you's charging for the tracksuits if they bought them?
Back to top Go down
nwohbk76
DUFC reserve team player
nwohbk76

PostSubject: Re: ****NEW PUB SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMED****   ****NEW PUB SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMED**** Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:21 pm

we still have to pay pitch fees and league fees and insurance. all costs money buddy. also strips and tracksuits cost more than what was recieved by sponsors. they paid for products we covered costs of embroidery ect. boys dont have to pay for tracksuits. they can put a deposit down and if they leave and tracksuit not damaged the money would be returned to them.
Back to top Go down
scottie210107
DUFC reserve team player

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: ****NEW PUB SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMED****   ****NEW PUB SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMED**** Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:31 pm

What size are they?
Back to top Go down
nwohbk76
DUFC reserve team player
nwohbk76

PostSubject: Re: ****NEW PUB SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMED****   ****NEW PUB SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMED**** Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:20 pm

all xl. good fit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****NEW PUB SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMED****   ****NEW PUB SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMED**** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****NEW PUB SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMED****
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DUFC Forum :: Main Forum :: Football-
Jump to: