DUFC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DUFC Forum

The Dunfermline United Football Club Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterDUFC ARCADELog in

Nice night for it

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jason
DUFC reserve team player

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Nice night for it Empty
PostSubject: Nice night for it   Nice night for it Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:55 pm

Looking forward to training. Hope we get good numbers as it seems nice enough outside.
Anyone not making it?
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Nice night for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice night for it   Nice night for it Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:21 pm

Poor Show, After 10 + saying last week the would attend Smile
Back to top Go down
wilson82
DUFC reserve team player
wilson82

Number of posts : 44

Nice night for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice night for it   Nice night for it Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:43 pm

I let Johnny know last night I wouldn't make it.
My groin is well and truly fcuked. Not playing since December then 2 games in 3 days!!

This is my official sick note until further notice - Will be there on Sunday but for spectating only.
Back to top Go down
scottie210107
DUFC reserve team player

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Nice night for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice night for it   Nice night for it Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:30 am

Gutted it was off.

I am struggling with fitness and to be honest outwith of football I find it hard to be motiviated to do any work Laughing

Went to watch legends 3 barley 1 instead and it was fucking freezing and a shit night for it. If I say legends won and they were horrific it sums up how bad barley were.

IF there seriously was only 7 folk going glad it was off as it would have been shit.

Missed a lot of training so can't complain at other folk but disapointing all the same.
Back to top Go down
jason
DUFC reserve team player

Nice night for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice night for it   Nice night for it Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:20 am

I take it that it wasn't a classic then? I believe we play Barley this Sunday? Seems like we play them 6 times a season and the rest 3 times.

Hope the weather picks up and their pitch is ok. Like playing on the pitch down there.

Pity about training last night as it would have kept us all on a roll of footy but it was a good decision to cancel if there was only going to be 7 folk there.

Still looking forward to Sunday. Love this time of the year when there are loads of games coming round.
Back to top Go down
scottie210107
DUFC reserve team player

Nice night for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice night for it   Nice night for it Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:34 am

Yeah, Barley @ St Leonards. If weather stays like this it will be off, not sure what forecast is?

Very poor game last night, Legends played a lot of decent football and kept it on the deck whilst Barley couldn't cope with the wind at all. Same referee we had on Tuesday and he made a lot of terrible decisions IMO - not an easy job being a ref but some of his decisions were just woeful.

Sunday's a different game though and not saying we'll win etc but hope its not windy and game is on as its good to keep playing.

As you say it would have been good to have 2 games and training this week as keeps us ticking along but not to be.
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

Nice night for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice night for it   Nice night for it Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:00 pm

fank god its barley maybe have a chance on getting on the park this week lol Sleep
Back to top Go down
scottie210107
DUFC reserve team player

Nice night for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice night for it   Nice night for it Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:05 am

Lets be honest we all thought the same daryl and its one of the reasons we lost.

A few daft defensive mistakes we're making at the moment and we're not taking our chances.

It was a dismal performance and think that is the worst passing performance i've seen from us all season.

Dismal but well played glenn on the wing who had a good game queen
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

Nice night for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice night for it   Nice night for it Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:06 am

agree wif u there scotty attitude was like we were gna win afor we went on the park, awell we can only learn from our mistakes and hope we can do better next time, hopefully a decent turnout at training this week aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scottie210107
DUFC reserve team player

Nice night for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice night for it   Nice night for it Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:35 am

The whole set up was wrong the whole day as well with folk turning up at the wrong place etc, just got it of to a bad start, bumpy pitch which had a forest of tree branches on it and the wind.

Oh well, roll on thursday and a tough game next sunday against valley bar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jason
DUFC reserve team player

Nice night for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice night for it   Nice night for it Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:23 pm

Not sure I can even muster a decent reply. That was the kind of game that makes you want to hang up the boots and take up golf.

Brutal.

Thought Stevie, Glen and Tony, when he came on, were the only pass marks.
Back to top Go down
nwohbk76
DUFC reserve team player
nwohbk76

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Nice night for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice night for it   Nice night for it Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:40 pm

cheers jase Very Happy . cant even respon to it either. just awful Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice night for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice night for it   Nice night for it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice night for it
Page 1 of 1