DUFC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DUFC Forum

The Dunfermline United Football Club Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterDUFC ARCADELog in

I need your attention

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-26

I need your attention Empty
PostSubject: I need your attention   I need your attention Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:57 am

Hey everybody.
I am an admin to another football forum on the net. We just recently started and we are expanding fairly quickly. I was wondering if the admin here is interested in a merger of both sites or a possible partnership. If not then that is fine with me. I just noticed that this forum is not that active so why would anybody post if they are only going to talk to themselves? On my forum it started about 5 days ago and we have about 3000 posts already.
If you are interested just let me know somehow, either send me a pm or an email or register on my website.

My forum link is http://soccer-chat.n-stars.org/
If any admins or members are interested then sign up. We are in need of staff members so anybody is welcome.

Thanks,
Daniel
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: I need your attention   I need your attention Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:35 pm

the forum isny always this quiet lol! just during pre-season Sleep
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: I need your attention   I need your attention Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:13 am

Oh alright mate if you say so.
Back to top Go down
Neally
DUFC reserve team player
Neally

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: I need your attention   I need your attention Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:33 am

Daniel wrote:
Hey everybody.
I am an admin to another football forum on the net. We just recently started and we are expanding fairly quickly. I was wondering if the admin here is interested in a merger of both sites or a possible partnership. If not then that is fine with me. I just noticed that this forum is not that active so why would anybody post if they are only going to talk to themselves? On my forum it started about 5 days ago and we have about 3000 posts already.
If you are interested just let me know somehow, either send me a pm or an email or register on my website.

If any admins or members are interested then sign up. We are in need of staff members so anybody is welcome.

Thanks,
Daniel

This is the D.U.F.C forum where we talk about us and other teams in our league. As for your 3000 posts in 5 days, we would like to offer you a Blue Peter badge !!! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: I need your attention   I need your attention Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:51 pm

Neally wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Hey everybody.

Thanks,
Daniel

This is the D.U.F.C forum where we talk about us and other teams in our league. As for your 3000 posts in 5 days, we would like to offer you a Blue Peter badge !!! Razz Razz

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ralphie milne 140583
DUFC reserve team player
ralphie milne 140583

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: I need your attention   I need your attention Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:45 am

Daniel wrote:
Hey everybody.

Thanks,
Daniel

I had a look at your website Daniel,good website IMO.
Don't think merging the two sites would be a good thing but it's not up to me.
Are you a Benfica supporter?
Make your Scottish team Dundee United Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your attention   I need your attention Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need your attention
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DUFC Forum :: Main Forum :: Football-