DUFC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DUFC Forum

The Dunfermline United Football Club Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterDUFC ARCADELog in

dufc 1 valley bar 1

Go down 
+4
Daryl
Admin
JOE
scottie210107
8 posters
AuthorMessage
scottie210107
DUFC reserve team player

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-09-26

dufc 1 valley bar 1 Empty
PostSubject: dufc 1 valley bar 1   dufc 1 valley bar 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Well done all the boys on a very good performance.

No doubt we had the better of the game and deserved to shade I thought.

Lot of no shows so depleted team today but turned in one of our best performances for a while.

Need to start hitting the target more with our many shots and currie needs to get banging those free kicks on target like he was early doors, none of this short pish currie just fkn hit them like you can and we'll get a few goals from them Cool
Back to top Go down
JOE

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: dufc 1 valley bar 1   dufc 1 valley bar 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:55 pm

any 1 no where 2 c our table
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: dufc 1 valley bar 1   dufc 1 valley bar 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:05 pm

Back to top Go down
https://dufc.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: dufc 1 valley bar 1   dufc 1 valley bar 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:22 pm

scottie210107 wrote:

Lot of no shows so depleted team today but turned in one of our best performances for a while.

Need to start hitting the target more with our many shots and currie needs to get banging those free kicks on target like he was early doors, none of this short pish currie just fkn hit them like you can and we'll get a few goals from them Cool

yes, totally agree Scott,
our best performance in a long time, with everyone playing for each other and a lot better communication around the pitch.
It was beginning to look as though the goal wasn't going to come however we never gave up & kept believing & didn't let our heads drop even though we were down until late on. Great commitment from everyone. A very good response after last weeks poor performance, it's good to see we can raise the bar & play well when we were down to the bare bones.
Let's take our chances next time and it may be even happier days next time out.
Back to top Go down
https://dufc.forumotion.com
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: dufc 1 valley bar 1   dufc 1 valley bar 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:15 am

well done lads great result... great effort from everyone we stuck together dug in and got the result we wanted Happy Days!

whats happening for next sunday ?? training?? be better with a friendly least it would give the new boys another chance to play wif the team before the next vallyfield game and also everyone would be able to get a little run out Smile
Back to top Go down
Aitchy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: dufc 1 valley bar 1   dufc 1 valley bar 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:23 pm

scottie210107 wrote:

Alright boys. Aye, it was a really enjoyable game to play in. Everyone played well and we ripped them apart six or seven times with some superb through balls. I think we more than shaded it. As for goals I'm sure they will come. Just wish the season went on a bit longer. It's taken me four games to get into the swing of things again and it'll soon be time to stop. Evil or Very Mad

PS - Sorry for the moaning...I just cannae help myself sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: dufc 1 valley bar 1   dufc 1 valley bar 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:35 pm

still pre-season aitchy boy we wont stop for that long:D next season will be a better season than this one i think, if all the boys stay lol!
Back to top Go down
Big Stu

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: dufc 1 valley bar 1   dufc 1 valley bar 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:20 pm

Aitchy wrote:
scottie210107 wrote:

Alright boys. Aye, it was a really enjoyable game to play in. Everyone played well and we ripped them apart six or seven times with some superb through balls. I think we more than shaded it. As for goals I'm sure they will come. Just wish the season went on a bit longer. It's taken me four games to get into the swing of things again and it'll soon be time to stop. Evil or Very Mad

PS - Sorry for the moaning...I just cannae help myself sometimes.

You have always been a moan mate and you will never change!!!!!

Sorry i didn`t make it boys.11 am kick off was a bit of a shock to the system after a big night out.

Something to re-adjust to i think. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Stoz
DUFC reserve squad player

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: dufc 1 valley bar 1   dufc 1 valley bar 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

I just cant believe we never beat them.. Had a hat full of chances, think me & Gary D should play up front in the next game! We should have had a stonewall penalty an all which would have helped. Apart from that the Ref was good tho, at least he could keep up with play and moved out the centre circle!
Back to top Go down
ralphie milne 140583
DUFC reserve team player
ralphie milne 140583

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: dufc 1 valley bar 1   dufc 1 valley bar 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:57 pm

After first 10mins i knew the team were going to put in a good performance,thought we were superb from back to front.
Few things to think about after sunday,don't like to single any players out but Gary Dolan looked like he'd played centre half all his life.
We looked strong in midfield and attack so have to be very happy with the performance.
Only dissapointing thing was the chances we had as i honestly believe we could have finished them off..............Johnny being the biggest culprit(joking)

Aitchy keep moaning mate,every team needs a moaner(don't i know it).

Anyway can't wait for next game against them now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk
scottie210107
DUFC reserve team player

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: dufc 1 valley bar 1   dufc 1 valley bar 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:15 am

Gary Dolan is magic Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dufc 1 valley bar 1   dufc 1 valley bar 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dufc 1 valley bar 1
Page 1 of 1