DUFC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DUFC Forum

The Dunfermline United Football Club Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterDUFC ARCADELog in

Jason ??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neally
DUFC reserve team player
Neally

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Jason ?? Empty
PostSubject: Jason ??   Jason ?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:22 pm

Anyone know if Jason is coming back this season ? If you read this Jase maybe you can let me know.
Back to top Go down
jason
DUFC reserve team player

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Jason ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason ??   Jason ?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:54 pm

hey Neal,

Only just been able to start running this week after my knee injury during the Lochore game. Proper fecked it was. Damaged my anterior cruciate ligament and have really struggled up til now.
Hope to get back this week but noticed it may be a game on Thurs so no good to me. Will be back to next training after that.

Starting to miss the footy now.
Back to top Go down
Neally
DUFC reserve team player
Neally

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Jason ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason ??   Jason ?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:44 pm

[quote="jason"]hey Neal,

Only just been able to start running this week after my knee injury during the Lochore game. Proper fecked it was. Damaged my anterior cruciate ligament and have really struggled up til now.
Hope to get back this week but noticed it may be a game on Thurs so no good to me. Will be back to next training after that.

Starting to miss the footy now.[/quote

Sounds like something a mechanic would say is wrong with your car !! Think we have a game on sunday . Hope to see you soon cheers
Back to top Go down
nwohbk76
DUFC reserve team player
nwohbk76

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Jason ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason ??   Jason ?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:11 pm

wil be good to see you back jase. we got a title to win this season lol
Back to top Go down
jason
DUFC reserve team player

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Jason ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason ??   Jason ?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:29 am

Lol. Noticed the great result in the 1st game on Sunday. Good to get a few goals and a winning start.
I actually came to watch the game thinking it was at Duloch but i dont seem to get any texts anymore so had no idea it had moved.
I'll be back at training whenever it is on next. Still not ready for games but dying to get back again. Still a few weeks away i reckon.
What was the game like on Sunday? Who scored?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Jason ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason ??   Jason ?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:55 pm

hi Jas,

i am sorry mate, was running about at the last minute just trying to get the game organised on sunday and never thought to let you know it had changed Embarassed No unfortunately it is going to be a couple of weeks before we are training again as i had briefly mentioned in my last pm.

here are our next fixtures:
Thursday 28th Aug - v Sky at Duloch 6.30pm kick off
Sunday 31st Aug - v Dunfermline Academy at Pitreavie 11am kick off
Tuesday 2nd Sep - v Kincardine at Duloch 6.30 kick off
Sunday 7th Sep - vs Lauders at Bellyeoman 2pm kick off
Sunday 14th Sep - vs Blairhall at Blairhall 2pm kick off

training will resume on Thursday 11th September. If there is any postponements to games then this may change before this date to keep us ticking over so will let you know if it is any different.

re game on Sunday, Kelty probably started the better without really creating much although it was quite even for about the first 15/20 mins before we started to take control. we took the lead through Joe with a header after about 30 mins then Chris doubled our lead with a great finish about 10 mins later. We were playing some great stuff and were very much in control when Kelty were awarded a free kick in their half right on half time where their player tried to take it quickly and one of our players (neally) closed it down quickly but i think the guy was taking it quick to fire the ball of Neally to get him booked and the ball fired off Neall in behind their back four and Chris ran on to it and finished superbly again to make it 3-0. Kelty were raging that the goal shouldn't have stood & Mince about got himself sent off because of it however they did try to take the free kick too quickly and we took advantage although they will think it was encroachment but serves the guy right for being smart imo.
We made it 4-0 with a garry dolan tap in (sciff) in the second half however they scored straight away to make it 4-1 before they got a second. We were comfortable enough although the goals had given them a clear lift. Good team performance overall especially in the first half so all good mate.
Back to top Go down
https://dufc.forumotion.com
nwohbk76
DUFC reserve team player
nwohbk76

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Jason ?? Empty
PostSubject: DUFC 3 - 1 SKY   Jason ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:00 pm

well done lads good start to season. take 1 game at a time and i think we will fair ok in this division. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jason ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason ??   Jason ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason ??
Page 1 of 1