DUFC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DUFC Forum

The Dunfermline United Football Club Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterDUFC ARCADELog in

Jason !!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neally
DUFC reserve team player
Neally

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Jason  !!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Jason !!!!!!!   Jason  !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:43 pm

Where are you ? not seen you for a bit. Hope all is well and hope to see you in the near future !!
Back to top Go down
jason
DUFC reserve team player

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Jason  !!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason !!!!!!!   Jason  !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:02 am

Hey Neal,

Have really been struggling with a chest infection thingy for about 5-6 weeks now and was struggling to shift it. Been off work 3 times and to docs twice. Feeling better now at long last.
This week was down at Centre Parcs which was a bonus as the weather was amazing every day. Just back today so will be along on Sunday presuming theres a game, i haven't noticed yet?

Whats been happening. I notice a draw with the Valley Bar but thats all i've seen so far.

Cheers for missing me though.
Back to top Go down
clarky
DUFC reserve squad player

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Jason  !!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason !!!!!!!   Jason  !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:17 pm

you also missed us beat the valley 6.3 mate. good games the two that you missed. Got Barley tommorrow and we have got an embarrassing performance to make up for from the last time we met Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jason  !!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason !!!!!!!   Jason  !!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason !!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1