DUFC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DUFC Forum

The Dunfermline United Football Club Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterDUFC ARCADELog in

DUFC V LOCHORE CASTLE 8TH JUNE 2008 TITLE DECIDER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nwohbk76
DUFC reserve team player
nwohbk76

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-10-26

DUFC V LOCHORE CASTLE 8TH JUNE 2008 TITLE DECIDER Empty
PostSubject: DUFC V LOCHORE CASTLE 8TH JUNE 2008 TITLE DECIDER   DUFC V LOCHORE CASTLE 8TH JUNE 2008 TITLE DECIDER Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:39 am

Well lads its come to the final game of the season and we have the chance to win the league. I dont think there is much to be said to motivate players as i dont think anyone should need motivating. We are taking some stick from other clubs which is motivation enough for me. What we need is a good crowd there to support us so ask your friends n family to come down. WE DESERVE TO BE THERE ON OUR OWN MERITS not as others have stated so lets go and do battle for the last time this season and win the title. UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED Laughing

Does anyone want to wear new strips or would yous prefer to stick with the black/yellow for this one...
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-08-30

DUFC V LOCHORE CASTLE 8TH JUNE 2008 TITLE DECIDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUFC V LOCHORE CASTLE 8TH JUNE 2008 TITLE DECIDER   DUFC V LOCHORE CASTLE 8TH JUNE 2008 TITLE DECIDER Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:42 pm

stick with the old ones for the final game they aint dun us any bad in the last few matches
we got training anytime before he playoff??
Back to top Go down

DUFC V LOCHORE CASTLE 8TH JUNE 2008 TITLE DECIDER
Page 1 of 1