DUFC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DUFC Forum

The Dunfermline United Football Club Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterDUFC ARCADELog in

RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!

Go down 
+5
ralphie milne 140583
wilson82
sanchez1888
shawny
Daryl
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-08-30

RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Empty
PostSubject: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:06 am

sorry to gloat but cheers it was coming for all the times lawrie has tryed to wind us gers up the past few months....... harsh for celtic conceding so late in the game and even worse for sanchez goin all the way to portugal again for F - All again Sleep on the other hand what about rangers drawing with barcelona, matching a team worth more than £500m maybe more worth of players king queen
Back to top Go down
shawny
DUFC reserve team player

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:50 am

matching barcelona lol! rangers were so out of there depth against barca they had every man and his dug behind the ball. great result but to say rangers matched barca is taking the p1ss
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:03 pm

we got the point we were looking for which means we matched them otherwise they would have score Very Happy END OF TOPIC! DO NOT REPLIE Sleep
Back to top Go down
shawny
DUFC reserve team player

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:07 am

you certainly got a point daryl but you are lightyears away from matching them. only germans are good at knocking down the berlin wall lol!
Back to top Go down
sanchez1888
DUFC reserve team player
sanchez1888

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 3:16 pm

Were you at that game as well Daryl? Or another armchair fan? Theyre all coming ou the woodwork now!
Celtic made 4 goal scoring chances away in the champions league and were unlucky to not get a point due to a superb Cardozo goal!
Rangers were mauled at home for 90mins and bearly got out there own half against a Barca team that never got out of 1st gear and couldnt give a toss about anything more that a point! A disgarceful Rangers performance! You have t go out at home to win not to put your home fans to sleep and have 11 men in your 18yard box!
I do beleive Celtic defeated the European champions at home 2-1!!!!
Rangers now have to play away in Stuggart were I dont think they will win! Before that Barca will obviously roast them in the Nou Camp and I think Lyon wil take points from them at Ibox if Rangers play like that again!
And eh oh yeh, we're top of the league and your no!!!!
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:12 pm

sanchez1888 wrote:

Rangers were mauled at home for 90mins and bearly got out there own half against a Barca team that never got out of 1st gear and couldnt give a toss about anything more that a point!

You have to go out at home to win not to put your home fans to sleep and have 11 men in your 18yard box!

Rangers now have to play away in Stuggart were I dont think they will win!

Before that Barca will obviously roast them in the Nou Camp and

I think Lyon wil take points from them at Ibrox if Rangers play like that again!
And eh oh yeh, we're top of the league and your no!!!!

We Maybe Got Mauled but a think all rangers fans will be happy about getting a point from barcelona more than celtic came away with in game 3 of champions league this season king

With The Position We Are In The Now We Didnt Really Need To Win At Home Cause We Can Go Away And Get Results...EG. Lyon 0-3 Rangers Unlike Celtic Who Lose Most Champions League Away Games

I Think We Could Beat Stugart Away If We Play The Same Way Against Them We Did The Last Time

Ill Agree With You About Barca Away Tho That Will Be A Tough Game

And If We Can Take Lyon Away Am Sure We Can Take Them At Home

3 Points And Lyon To Lose And Were Through

and your top of the league yes, but if this was the end of the season we would be top because of matches played against each other eg the 3-0 ass wipping at ibrox cheers
Back to top Go down
wilson82
DUFC reserve team player
wilson82

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 4:08 pm

Quote :
and your top of the league yes, but if this was the end of the season we would be top because of matches played against each other eg the 3-0 ass wipping at ibrox

Still glad you made this post daryl??

What if league ended now??

Get It Right Fcukin Up Ye!!

C'Mon The Hoops!!
Back to top Go down
wilson82
DUFC reserve team player
wilson82

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 4:10 pm

Old firm matches mean nothing if you cant back it up by beating the others in the league.

Wooden spoon again this year for the Huns me finks!

Will you follow follow rangers in the intertoto cup next year?
Back to top Go down
sanchez1888
DUFC reserve team player
sanchez1888

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:19 pm

Daryl! Walter Smiths gonna win feck all! Uz can squeeze ur way thru to an extent in the Champions league by playing in yer 18 yard box but as soon as Rangers attempt to play any kind of an open game they get pumped! They are what the world expects of Scottish football, boring punt it up the pitch and defend like mad men! At least the champions get the ball down and play!
We are top of the league and uz are no! Again!
TGR!!!! The Gulf Remains!
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:39 pm

sanchez1888 wrote:
Daryl! Walter Smiths gonna win feck all! Uz can squeeze ur way thru to an extent in the Champions league by playing in yer 18 yard box but as soon as Rangers attempt to play any kind of an open game they get pumped! They are what the world expects of Scottish football, boring punt it up the pitch and defend like mad men! At least the champions get the ball down and play!

we will see come end of the season,....... and who cares how you get through end of the day were going to be in a place celtic arent going to be "champions league last 16" doesnt matter how you win games all that matters is you get the results, you a tic fan should know that with your last minute goals in most games :sleep Sleep king BJK geek
Back to top Go down
shawny
DUFC reserve team player

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:18 am

Daryl wrote:
sanchez1888 wrote:

we will see come end of the season,....... and who cares how you get through end of the day were going to be in a place celtic arent going to be "champions league last 16" doesnt matter how you win games all that matters is you get the results, you a tic fan should know that with your last minute goals in most games :sleep Sleep king BJK geek

daryl like you've just said san doesnt matter how you win your games, as long as you win.

a goal in the 90th minute is as good as a goal in the 1st. as long as you win. see the thing is daryl you didnae beat barcelona you drew with them. then strachans tangerine army humped uz on sunday.

SPLs your bread and butter son. We'll play footbal the glasgow celtic way, thats why we're top of the league and yer no.

also like to add that celtic still have the chance to get 9 points so theres plenty to play for in the champions league!!! GIRFUY MON' THE HOOPS
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:12 am

yes am so glad this post is still going cause i musy say Get It Roond Yeh Razz CELTIC 0-2 HEARTS at parkhead cheers shaunny is that the celtic way??????....... out of 1 cup and soon another all is looking better for rangers now cheers cheers WE ARE THE PEOPLE
Back to top Go down
shawny
DUFC reserve team player

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:38 am

Daryl wrote:
yes am so glad this post is still going cause i musy say Get It Roond Yeh Razz CELTIC 0-2 HEARTS at parkhead cheers shaunny is that the celtic way??????....... out of 1 cup and soon another all is looking better for rangers now cheers cheers WE ARE THE PEOPLE

daryl ur a fud!!! celtic lost tonight because of gordon strachan. evander sno is the most useless player ive ever seen in a celtic shirt. would have loved to have seen celtic win tonight but ffs its the league cup. nothings looking up for rangers now celtics still top of the league, still in the champions league and the scottish cups no been drawn yet.

yes you are the people as you say daryl. uz are the people who talk utter sh!te!!!

Get it right fcuking up ye!!!! mon the hoops!!!!

oh and that would be the same hearts team who pumped uz 4-2 at tyncastle is it no
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:50 am

shawny wrote:
Daryl wrote:

daryl ur a fud!!! celtic lost tonight because of gordon strachan. evander sno is the most useless player ive ever seen in a celtic shirt. would have loved to have seen celtic win tonight but ffs its the league cup. nothings looking up for rangers now celtics still top of the league, still in the champions league and the scottish cups no been drawn yet.

yes you are the people as you say daryl. uz are the people who talk utter sh!te!!!

oh and that would be the same hearts team who pumped uz 4-2 at tyncastle is it no

ohhh i blame the manager 1 player doesnt make a team bounce league cup , scottish cup, champions league all the same to celtic they want it all just like rangers so dinny start wi its the league cup for ffs

if we are the people who talk utter shit, where does that leave use????

yeh it wuld be the same hearts but at leaste we never left them with a clean sheet Razz SO GET IT UP YEH!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
shawny
DUFC reserve team player

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:42 am

Daryl wrote:
shawny wrote:
Daryl wrote:

ohhh i blame the manager 1 player doesnt make a team bounce league cup , scottish cup, champions league all the same to celtic they want it all just like rangers so dinny start wi its the league cup for ffs

yeh it wuld be the same hearts but at leaste we never left them with a clean sheet Razz SO GET IT UP YEH!!! I love you

So what your saying is because you scored 2 goals against hearts then its alright. You dont get any points for scoring 2 goals daryl. The reality is Hearts scored more goals than rangers. Just like they done against celtic last night. Thats what its all about daryl, scoring goals. not keeping clean sheets.

have a look at sno's performance last night. he missed 2 great chances, lined up a free kick he had no right to and blasted it wide, he gave away the ball leading up to hearts 2nd goal. yes its a team game daryl but lets be honest celtic would have been better playing with 10 men last night than having that useless donkey playing.

I dont go bout shouting "we are the people" daryl, do you even understand what it means. or did you just here someone shouting it at ibrox 1 day. We are the SPL champions, the Scottish Cup champions. How many trophys have rangers won in the last 2 years darl. Yup thats right sweet fack all!!!

I said I wanted Celtic to win last night. As a fan I want Celtic to win everything. The reality of it is tho it isn't top priority. The leagues 1st, champions league 2nd and scottish cup 3rd.
Back to top Go down
sanchez1888
DUFC reserve team player
sanchez1888

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:47 am

Daryl you're right. We were absolute pash and if we play like that we won't win feck all!
But who the hell cares about the CIS cup?? Maybe thatl b a chance for Rankers to win there first trophy in 2 and a half years!
I take it you went to Motherwell last night? Oh no thats right your a armchair fan!
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:53 pm

yes like most of our team except you of course cause you go to every game Twisted Evil i need a job first before i can start going to ever game Idea Idea lol!
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:58 pm

shawny wrote:
Daryl wrote:
shawny wrote:
Daryl wrote:

So what your saying is because you scored 2 goals against hearts then its alright. You dont get any points for scoring 2 goals daryl. The reality is Hearts scored more goals than rangers. Just like they done against celtic last night. Thats what its all about daryl, scoring goals. not keeping clean sheets.

have a look at sno's performance last night. he missed 2 great chances, lined up a free kick he had no right to and blasted it wide, he gave away the ball leading up to hearts 2nd goal. yes its a team game daryl but lets be honest celtic would have been better playing with 10 men last night than having that useless donkey playing.

I dont go bout shouting "we are the people" daryl, do you even understand what it means. or did you just here someone shouting it at ibrox 1 day. We are the SPL champions, the Scottish Cup champions. How many trophys have rangers won in the last 2 years darl. Yup thats right sweet fack all!!!

I said I wanted Celtic to win last night. As a fan I want Celtic to win everything. The reality of it is tho it isn't top priority. The leagues 1st, champions league 2nd and scottish cup 3rd.

we are the people more or less means we are the important ones eg. rangers fans....... everthing you can win is a priority to celtic and stop with the sno pash 1 player doesnt make a difference when your old firm sno can play well when he wants to but in reality use had a full strengh team out and didnt get the result... a bit like rangers against dundee utd Sleep goodbye see you at training tonight Cool
Back to top Go down
ralphie milne 140583
DUFC reserve team player
ralphie milne 140583

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:32 pm

Give me the CIS Cup any day.
The treble is on C'MON THE MIGHTY TANGERINES.
Just have to learn how to be Celtic in the league now and it will be all ours lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk
shawny
DUFC reserve team player

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:37 pm

Daryl wrote:
shawny wrote:
Daryl wrote:
shawny wrote:
Daryl wrote:

we are the people more or less means we are the important ones eg. rangers fans....... everthing you can win is a priority to celtic and stop with the sno pash 1 player doesnt make a difference when your old firm sno can play well when he wants to but in reality use had a full strengh team out and didnt get the result... a bit like rangers against dundee utd Sleep goodbye see you at training tonight Cool

we are the people means we are the proddies daryl. told ye you know fcuk all obviously something you've heard fae your fellow biggot fans.

nakamura, wilson, naylor, a half fit van hesselink, doumbe plus others all first team members not playing. listen bottom line is celtic were pash last night end of. hearts deserved to win last night. celtic and rangers wont go through the whole season unbeaten but as long as celtic dont lose at parkhead in the league i couldnt care less. good luck winning the mickey mouse cup lol!
Back to top Go down
wilson82
DUFC reserve team player
wilson82

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:50 am

Quote :
we are the people more or less means we are the important ones eg. rangers fans....... everthing you can win is a priority to celtic and stop with the sno pash 1 player doesnt make a difference when your old firm sno can play well when he wants to but in reality use had a full strengh team out and didnt get the result... a bit like rangers against dundee utd goodbye see you at training tonight

You know fuck all!!

"We are the people" relates to the fuckin bigotted proddies that went around trying to wipe out Catholics so that only "The People" were left. To say you are the improtant ones is fucked up - where in your life has murder been celebrated??

Oh aye - another person that acted that way was Adolf Hitler. Good role model eh?

Ya fuckin half wit!

Try making your own opinions Daryl rather than the regurgitated nonsense that you let dribble from your mouth!

Think you're spending too much time with Herr Tony.

Auf weidersen. Du bist ein wanker.
Back to top Go down
shawny
DUFC reserve team player

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:08 pm

wilson82 wrote:
Quote :
we are the people more or less means we are the important ones eg. rangers fans....... everthing you can win is a priority to celtic and stop with the sno pash 1 player doesnt make a difference when your old firm sno can play well when he wants to but in reality use had a full strengh team out and didnt get the result... a bit like rangers against dundee utd goodbye see you at training tonight

You know fuck all!!

"We are the people" relates to the fuckin bigotted proddies that went around trying to wipe out Catholics so that only "The People" were left. To say you are the improtant ones is fucked up - where in your life has murder been celebrated??

Oh aye - another person that acted that way was Adolf Hitler. Good role model eh?

Ya fuckin half wit!

Try making your own opinions Daryl rather than the regurgitated nonsense that you let dribble from your mouth!

Think you're spending too much time with Herr Tony.

Auf weidersen. Du bist ein wanker.

you swallowed a dictionary lately ewan. lol!
Back to top Go down
wilson82
DUFC reserve team player
wilson82

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:31 pm

No!! Just get a little heated when uneducated Huns spraff shite!

Especially those with white and pink hair!
Back to top Go down
shawny
DUFC reserve team player

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:48 pm

wilson82 wrote:
No!! Just get a little heated when uneducated Huns spraff shite!

Especially those with white and pink hair!

i thought it was yellow and pink affraid
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:21 pm

didnt mean it if you took what i said offensive and i already said last night i cannot replie to this topic cause half the team will start moaning again Sleep Sleep

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next