DUFC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DUFC Forum

The Dunfermline United Football Club Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterDUFC ARCADELog in

RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!

Go down 
+5
ralphie milne 140583
wilson82
sanchez1888
shawny
Daryl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wilson82
DUFC reserve team player
wilson82

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-09-01

RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:21 pm

Quote :
didnt mean it if you took what i said offensive and i already said last night i cannot replie to this topic cause half the team will start moaning again

We're all for you making posts Exclamation

We'd just prefer if you had a valid point to make thats all!!

Found your pic on the web by the way.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 12377

lol!
Back to top Go down
sanchez1888
DUFC reserve team player
sanchez1888

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:56 pm

Daryl this confirms the ignorance of young Old Firm fans that don't have a clue about what the hell theyre on about!!
You're not a Protestant, you're not Northern Irish or English so how I get confused about the utter crap that you spout!

Hail Hail
Back to top Go down
shawny
DUFC reserve team player

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:18 pm

wilson82 wrote:
Quote :
didnt mean it if you took what i said offensive and i already said last night i cannot replie to this topic cause half the team will start moaning again

We're all for you making posts Exclamation

We'd just prefer if you had a valid point to make thats all!!

Found your pic on the web by the way.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 12377

lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
scottie210107
DUFC reserve team player

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:47 pm

All this thread confirms is that old firm fans are scum.
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

Number of posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 7:58 pm

yeh ewan tht picture looks well like me cheers
Back to top Go down
shawny
DUFC reserve team player

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:01 pm

scottie210107 wrote:
All this thread confirms is that old firm fans are scum.

and aberdeen fans are saints are they scottie. dont think so.
Back to top Go down
scottie210107
DUFC reserve team player

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:16 pm

Just saying what the rest of scotland thinks and also what any stranger reading this thread would think.

Sad fifers arguing about events that happened hundreds of years ago, sad as fk!
Back to top Go down
Gaz
DUFC reserve squad player

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:23 pm

[quote="scottie210107"]Just saying what the rest of scotland thinks and also what any stranger reading this thread would think.

Sad fifers arguing about events that happened hundreds of years ago, sad as fk![/quote

.Who cares what religion you are into !!!!!.You supporter your team whether its celtic or rangers ,dunfermline which is fair enough .
Back to top Go down
shawny
DUFC reserve team player

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:51 pm

scottie210107 wrote:
Just saying what the rest of scotland thinks and also what any stranger reading this thread would think.

so what your saying is because i support celtic i'm scum. scottie i couldnt care less about any of this sectarian sh1te.

i hate people shouting sectarian abuse and think supporters shouting about huns and fenians just annoys me. theres no need for it and has no place in scottish football.

i support celtic as a football team nothing more nothing less. your entitled to your opinion on the matter but to call football supporters like myself scum is a bit out of order
Back to top Go down
Neally
DUFC reserve team player
Neally

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 12:58 am

shawny wrote:
scottie210107 wrote:

so what your saying is because i support celtic i'm scum. scottie i couldnt care less about any of this sectarian sh1te.

i hate people shouting sectarian abuse and think supporters shouting about huns and fenians just annoys me. theres no need for it and has no place in scottish football.

i support celtic as a football team nothing more nothing less. your entitled to your opinion on the matter but to call football supporters like myself scum is a bit out of order

Set the Fishing rod up, put the worm on, post it and wait for the bite. Scotty you love it !! Razz
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 2:42 am

shawny wrote:
scottie210107 wrote:

its all friendly banter mate no like he is reelie meaning it or that get a grip, like me and lawrie fur instance we will go about calling each other fenyin w*nks and hun <unts and awww that but end of the day its just a laugh, dont give what you cant take shauny boy afro
Back to top Go down
shawny
DUFC reserve team player

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:25 am

Daryl wrote:
shawny wrote:
scottie210107 wrote:

its all friendly banter mate no like he is reelie meaning it or that get a grip, like me and lawrie fur instance we will go about calling each other fenyin w*nks and hun <unts and awww that but end of the day its just a laugh, dont give what you cant take shauny boy afro

bit of a banter dont think so mate. scottie came out with the comment then followed it up with saying what he said. no banter involved daryl. i've taken some sh1te for wearing celtic tops, i dont go about calling fans scum because of who they support. and daryl in which of ma posts did i give anybody any sh1te??? exactly none. read the posts right before you comment son Mad
Back to top Go down
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:47 am

mate you give me shit about rangers ever since you came to dufc but a take it as banter a will go about calling celtic scum tae doesny mean a fink the folk that support them are scum fs half me mates support celtic
Back to top Go down
scottie210107
DUFC reserve team player

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 11:37 am

shawny wrote:
scottie210107 wrote:

Kick weegies out of football Cool
Back to top Go down
Neally
DUFC reserve team player
Neally

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 12:07 pm

scottie210107 wrote:
shawny wrote:
scottie210107 wrote:

Kick weegies out of football Cool

A fresh worm Scotty Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
sanchez1888
DUFC reserve team player
sanchez1888

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 6:32 pm

Scottie if you kick weegies out of scotland then your pathetic sheep team would have no players! The old firm are the only reason Scottish league football is in any kind of a decent state! Without the old firm there would be no TV money, no big names, no champions league runs. Scotland would be a joke in the footballing world. So say your thanks to the old firm now!

lol! lol!

Theres a big meaty worm to get yer jaws round!
Back to top Go down
scottie210107
DUFC reserve team player

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:38 pm

sanchez1888 wrote:
Scottie if you kick weegies out of scotland then your pathetic sheep team would have no players! The old firm are the only reason Scottish league football is in any kind of a decent state! Without the old firm there would be no TV money, no big names, no champions league runs. Scotland would be a joke in the footballing world. So say your thanks to the old firm now!

lol! lol!

There's no tv money, big names, champions league as it is for aberdeen so really I don't see what difference it would make.

We may infact have a competitive league where different teams won it, that would be good.

Plus we wouldn't have to put up with the bigots!

What about the celtic support at killie yesterday, brutal, I heard livi took more than you's did Laughing

Kick Weegies Out Cool
Back to top Go down
JOE

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:53 pm

say ur thanks 2 old firm no no no i say die old firm die Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ralphie milne 140583
DUFC reserve team player
ralphie milne 140583

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:54 pm

sanchez1888 wrote:

lol! lol!

"no champions league runs"
HA HA HA I think a non old firm team was the last to make it to the last 4 of the now called champions league(European Cup)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk
Daryl
DUFC reserve team player
Daryl

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:21 am

ahhhhhhhhh so glad to see this post is still here Razz after all the shit we have taken for getting kicked out the toughest group in the champions league it gives me great pleasure to say Mon The CALEY!!!!, Title race is on now boys cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!   RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RE : Lets All Laugh At Celtic!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2